Skip to main content

Songhai

February 1, 2009, will always remain in my memory. It was my second time of being in Songhai Porto- novo. The first time I went to Porto-Novo was in August 2008. I worked then as an assistant with Tell. Assistants in Tell do a bit of everything, still I was dumbfoundded when I was told I would be going with the Corporate Affairs department down to Porto-Novo. I couldn't really relish it because it was unbelievable and painfull at the same time.

Unbelievable because I didn't feel worthy enough to have gone, painful because my colleagues weren't too happy with me going thereby giving me silent treatment.

So when I was picked the second time, I left all my cares in the wind. That day in February was and would be always stick in my memory. I met personalities made friends with them and even had a few suitors.

It was memorable. I understood nature and people. My superior who I assisted, taught me so many things I'd never forget and i'll forever be grateful for. The participants too had a great time and couldn't stop talking about how great the experience was.

Songhai is an agricultural centre based in Poro-novo, Benin Republic. Songhai is also a center for training, for production, research and development of sustainable agricultural practices. Every 3 or 4 times in a year the Corporate Affairs Department organises the programme and takes farmers, would be farmers and agriculturists there to show them the principles and basics of famine. You just had to be there to understand the experience. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KingsDelight2019 - Unofficial Pictures of My Brother- Eze Chima's Wedding to Helen Ogbokwe

October 26, 2019 and November 2, 2019 became two of the best and memorable days in my family.  Eze Chima  got married to his Queen and I have unofficial pictures.... and some social media posts. lol                                                                                                                     The Wedding Programme                                                                                                 ...

A Day With Mo Abudu #YourDreamMomentsWithMo

Hello! At the Entrance. My 2019 started right. I was privileged to be one of the 100 women selected to spend one day with the Media Mogul; Mo Abudu. She is one of the most respected people in her field. You have no idea how grateful I am to be one of the 100 women selected out of 500 applications/entries for the first edition of #YourDreamMomentsWithMo. I got/met a lot of Mentors but Mrs. Bola Adesola; The MD/CEO of Standard Char tered Bank, Nigeria? Oh my God, her story still gives me the chills. I saw myself in her that day. Believe it or not, Jesus loves me. I learnt a lot.. so much that I am undecided about blogging the lessons. I am walking in Dominion. See pictures. The Mentors Ms. Mo Abudu. She looks 33 Ms. Abudu with Mrs. Bola Adesola Mrs. Veronica Odeka Bidemi Zakariyau  The Catalyst; Mr. Lanre Olusola Mrs. Nimi Akinkugbe I also made new friends.  With Tomike, The Host With Adesuwa ...

It's my 32nd Birthday

My 32nd birthday. I've been reflecting and reminiscing. Most of all, I have been filled with gratitude to God. My family has been the best! They have made me forget my rebellious teenage years. Lol.  God has surprised me this year.  My sister- the inspiration behind  The Cry Of Ishmael , got admission to a state University, my brother got married , I even got to live close to work in Lagos!!!  I wrote a book! I've also started another book😉😉 all in 2019. When I was 20, I wanted to be married by year 25. I was a romantic, you see, but I knew and read enough to run from fake relationships and I did, many times. I made a covenant with God.  My body and brain followed through(only possible by God's grace), so tough that I run from "love" that is different from Agape.  I was even engaged  I have shared this before ,  at 20. I fell in love this year, a  prayer request in December 2018. He didn't do much but I'm glad I...