Skip to main content

Book Review: Born Again by Dag Heward-Mills


Picture from Google
Born Again by Bishop Dag Heward-Mills is a short but great read. For me, It is great reminder of salvation and that Hell is real.

The author explained:
  • What it means to be born again. 
  • What people think being born again is, that's wrong.
  • He explained with biblical examples that the term Born Again means to be re-produced or re-created
  • He talked about the different levels of hell and described hell fire. He said that hell has different stages  citing Deut 32: 22 which talked about the LOWEST HELL.
  • He mentioned the steps to salvation and what to know/do after repentance/salvation.


Dag Heward -Mills said we can't remember all our sins but we should always ask for forgiveness when we pray 1 John 1:5-9

I had to check myself again and ask for forgiveness after  reading this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KingsDelight2019 - Unofficial Pictures of My Brother- Eze Chima's Wedding to Helen Ogbokwe

October 26, 2019 and November 2, 2019 became two of the best and memorable days in my family.  Eze Chima  got married to his Queen and I have unofficial pictures.... and some social media posts. lol                                                                                                                     The Wedding Programme                                                                                                 ...

A Day With Mo Abudu #YourDreamMomentsWithMo

Hello! At the Entrance. My 2019 started right. I was privileged to be one of the 100 women selected to spend one day with the Media Mogul; Mo Abudu. She is one of the most respected people in her field. You have no idea how grateful I am to be one of the 100 women selected out of 500 applications/entries for the first edition of #YourDreamMomentsWithMo. I got/met a lot of Mentors but Mrs. Bola Adesola; The MD/CEO of Standard Char tered Bank, Nigeria? Oh my God, her story still gives me the chills. I saw myself in her that day. Believe it or not, Jesus loves me. I learnt a lot.. so much that I am undecided about blogging the lessons. I am walking in Dominion. See pictures. The Mentors Ms. Mo Abudu. She looks 33 Ms. Abudu with Mrs. Bola Adesola Mrs. Veronica Odeka Bidemi Zakariyau  The Catalyst; Mr. Lanre Olusola Mrs. Nimi Akinkugbe I also made new friends.  With Tomike, The Host With Adesuwa ...

My First Day In Ikoyi Prison

Hello guys, I was led to join the Prison Ministry in my church many moons ago. I had a desire to help people in many ways by providing resources,  my time, etc. Serving there has been a blessing.  Ikoyi Prison Entrance My first experience at Ikoyi Prison, Falomo was enriching. I left home early to avoid the usual Third Mainland Bridge traffic so that I could make it to the Prison and join my team mates on time so I was feeling drowsy. I was surprised when my team mate said I should not worry that the sleep would disappear as soon as we step in. She was right. I forgot the sleep and was emotional all through our stay/service. Before we entered the facility, we were thoroughly searched. Azzin!! Head to toe something. No phones allowed. No sharp objects either. Then I saw the men.  There were so many men. So many hungry and hopeful gazes at us. We were led to the Church, yes, there are two churches and a mosque in that facility. I was impressed an...