Skip to main content

Is Your Business on Social Media?


I will be writing and blogging some tips about Business from my few years experience of working in the Real Estate, Fashion, Media, Security and Oil & Gas sectors of Nigeria.

These blogs will cover a lot on Business Ideas, Starting a business, Building your Customer Base, maintaining your clients, and the best way to get new clients(referrals)
This blog is about putting your business Social Media.


I’m not talking about your personal life or issues you should keep private. I’m talking about your business; where you get your daily bread.
That passion you have and have converted to ideas that make you money should be shared with the world. People should consume your business the way they consume instablog and theshaderoom gossips. Who knows, your business might end up being the next Taeillo(a furniture shop in Nigeria) or 

Why do I need to share my business with the world? Why should the world know about my business?  I’ll clarify my own reasons with bullet points below;
  • The world is smaller now; a global village
  • There are about 7billion people on earth
  • Word of mouth sells but the internet sells faster.
  • You need to make more money
  • Others need to be inspired to do even better than you have done
  • We need more success stories
  • We should play our part to eradicate poverty in the world.
  • You need to expand to meet more needs
There is the reason why Jumia and Konga are huge in Africa. Not everyone likes to go to the market to shop physically. Busy bees like us want to shop comfortably from the comfort of our home and pay for the cost and stress of getting what we need.

What are you waiting for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KingsDelight2019 - Unofficial Pictures of My Brother- Eze Chima's Wedding to Helen Ogbokwe

October 26, 2019 and November 2, 2019 became two of the best and memorable days in my family.  Eze Chima  got married to his Queen and I have unofficial pictures.... and some social media posts. lol                                                                                                                     The Wedding Programme                                                                                                 ...

A Day With Mo Abudu #YourDreamMomentsWithMo

Hello! At the Entrance. My 2019 started right. I was privileged to be one of the 100 women selected to spend one day with the Media Mogul; Mo Abudu. She is one of the most respected people in her field. You have no idea how grateful I am to be one of the 100 women selected out of 500 applications/entries for the first edition of #YourDreamMomentsWithMo. I got/met a lot of Mentors but Mrs. Bola Adesola; The MD/CEO of Standard Char tered Bank, Nigeria? Oh my God, her story still gives me the chills. I saw myself in her that day. Believe it or not, Jesus loves me. I learnt a lot.. so much that I am undecided about blogging the lessons. I am walking in Dominion. See pictures. The Mentors Ms. Mo Abudu. She looks 33 Ms. Abudu with Mrs. Bola Adesola Mrs. Veronica Odeka Bidemi Zakariyau  The Catalyst; Mr. Lanre Olusola Mrs. Nimi Akinkugbe I also made new friends.  With Tomike, The Host With Adesuwa ...

It's my 32nd Birthday

My 32nd birthday. I've been reflecting and reminiscing. Most of all, I have been filled with gratitude to God. My family has been the best! They have made me forget my rebellious teenage years. Lol.  God has surprised me this year.  My sister- the inspiration behind  The Cry Of Ishmael , got admission to a state University, my brother got married , I even got to live close to work in Lagos!!!  I wrote a book! I've also started another book😉😉 all in 2019. When I was 20, I wanted to be married by year 25. I was a romantic, you see, but I knew and read enough to run from fake relationships and I did, many times. I made a covenant with God.  My body and brain followed through(only possible by God's grace), so tough that I run from "love" that is different from Agape.  I was even engaged  I have shared this before ,  at 20. I fell in love this year, a  prayer request in December 2018. He didn't do much but I'm glad I...