Skip to main content

Don't Keep Your Customers Waiting


Feedbacks like the above aren't good for business growth as they discourage other
"intending" Customers.

You should not keep Customers waiting whether you own a kiosk or a conglomerate. 

We have terrible and incompetent policymakers in Nigeria whose policies crumble businesses, but business owners should play their part and ensure they keep their businesses afloat by keeping loyal Customers satisfied. 

When you satisfy your clients, they would not leave. They will bring more clients to you saving you the cost budgeted for Advertisement and Promotion.

One of the parts you need to play well is to hire willing and loyal staff. I didn't believe tales of few good or employable people until I started helping employers to hire people. The labour market is not encouraging, yes, but you should keep searching. You can use job sites well, give them your requirements and pay the applicable fee needed to get what you want. You can also headhunt after proper due diligence.

If you do not have time for Administration and/or Recruitment, delegate to reputable and trustworthy people or organisations. Ensure that they understand your business' values, mission, vision and objectives. You should also have adequate quality control in place.

The other part you need to play well is to prepare for uncertainties. Uncertainties abound in Nigeria and the world, so make room for them. There should be procedures to follow, guidelines to adhere to if your product or service isn't/aren't available or easily accessible. 

I should share that I had a photoshoot late last year, and it took the photographer more than 20days to send the first batch of e-copies to me. I had to cajole then threaten with a lawsuit to get the remaining copies, a couple of months after the photoshoot.  I knew I would not use him again or refer him to anyone. 

Not everyone is fooled by aesthetics. Business owners in Nigeria invest in them too much these days without dealing with the substance, optics/perception of their businesses. What do customers think of your business after their first experience?

If as a Sole Proprietor with a small-scale business, you can't handle customers and their complaints, how will it grow to a conglomerate? 

The best way to keep Customers coming is not to keep them waiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KingsDelight2019 - Unofficial Pictures of My Brother- Eze Chima's Wedding to Helen Ogbokwe

October 26, 2019 and November 2, 2019 became two of the best and memorable days in my family.  Eze Chima  got married to his Queen and I have unofficial pictures.... and some social media posts. lol                                                                                                                     The Wedding Programme                                                                                                 ...

A Day With Mo Abudu #YourDreamMomentsWithMo

Hello! At the Entrance. My 2019 started right. I was privileged to be one of the 100 women selected to spend one day with the Media Mogul; Mo Abudu. She is one of the most respected people in her field. You have no idea how grateful I am to be one of the 100 women selected out of 500 applications/entries for the first edition of #YourDreamMomentsWithMo. I got/met a lot of Mentors but Mrs. Bola Adesola; The MD/CEO of Standard Char tered Bank, Nigeria? Oh my God, her story still gives me the chills. I saw myself in her that day. Believe it or not, Jesus loves me. I learnt a lot.. so much that I am undecided about blogging the lessons. I am walking in Dominion. See pictures. The Mentors Ms. Mo Abudu. She looks 33 Ms. Abudu with Mrs. Bola Adesola Mrs. Veronica Odeka Bidemi Zakariyau  The Catalyst; Mr. Lanre Olusola Mrs. Nimi Akinkugbe I also made new friends.  With Tomike, The Host With Adesuwa ...

It's my 32nd Birthday

My 32nd birthday. I've been reflecting and reminiscing. Most of all, I have been filled with gratitude to God. My family has been the best! They have made me forget my rebellious teenage years. Lol.  God has surprised me this year.  My sister- the inspiration behind  The Cry Of Ishmael , got admission to a state University, my brother got married , I even got to live close to work in Lagos!!!  I wrote a book! I've also started another book😉😉 all in 2019. When I was 20, I wanted to be married by year 25. I was a romantic, you see, but I knew and read enough to run from fake relationships and I did, many times. I made a covenant with God.  My body and brain followed through(only possible by God's grace), so tough that I run from "love" that is different from Agape.  I was even engaged  I have shared this before ,  at 20. I fell in love this year, a  prayer request in December 2018. He didn't do much but I'm glad I...