Skip to main content

Promote Your Business - Digital Marketing

 Yes, you need to promote your business.

I learned big words from Kdrama this week; a more important thing than philosophy in business is effectiveness. 


The primary purpose of being in Business is to make money. In this age, you do not need a shop to make money. Don't wait for money to get a shop/stall or business place. Start building your clientele.


If your business is on social media, all you need to increase visibility, sales and therefore revenue are;

  • Take advantage of Instagram And Facebook Business ads. They’ve proven effective for small businesses I know. So go big on Mark Zuckerberg’s marketplace. The platforms have features that give the option of posting your adverts on both platforms and Whatsapp Business.
    Picture from Getresponse

  • Keep being active on all platforms. Post and post new, existing and old stuff at least three times a day. Some vendors go as far as posting random or old funny clips, thereby keeping their followers and potential clients engaged and entertained. 
  • Post positive feedbacks from clients. This encourages people to buy from you. Some will go as far as chatting up your clients. To confirm your(or your products) authenticity. Don't be offended, that is the life you signed up for and in the society we live in. 
  • Repost the buyers and users who tag you especially those who consent or you’re close to. 
  • Post uses and visuals of your Business. Talk about their effectiveness. If they are perishable goods, you can share the usefulness in the body or environment, whichever/whatever is applicable. I have fallen a "victim" more than once.  
  • Separate your personal social media account from your Business account. This is one of the basic social media business rules.
  • Use influencers. Social media influencers abound for a token or more. Influencers make a living by being active and engaging on social media. They have the attention of most of the public. Get them to post or use your product/service and see the effects. I am sure you have seen a comedian post video/pictures of food, clothings, houses. Vendors/Business owners pay for those or give them for free based on agreements. You can change them at a whim based on their "effectiveness". Remember to choose those with values and won't cheat you.  Watch the video below to understand the impact of influencers. Rihanna(Singer and Fashion Influencer) wore a dress by a local Barbados Fashion Designer and the lady has been getting requests from all over the world.
 

  • Do giveaways and give discounts. Giving is living, Bishop David Oyedepo says. You get more than you give in life. In the case of business, people looking for Awoof(freebies in Pidgin) will find you, try your product/service and come back with money. On discounts, people want value for their money but will increase their demand if they know they are buying for cheap. A number of us look out for vendors doing "sales". You can also pick ou

If you’ve done and are doing the above, WAIT, they will yield. Consistency pays off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KingsDelight2019 - Unofficial Pictures of My Brother- Eze Chima's Wedding to Helen Ogbokwe

October 26, 2019 and November 2, 2019 became two of the best and memorable days in my family.  Eze Chima  got married to his Queen and I have unofficial pictures.... and some social media posts. lol                                                                                                                     The Wedding Programme                                                                                                 ...

A Day With Mo Abudu #YourDreamMomentsWithMo

Hello! At the Entrance. My 2019 started right. I was privileged to be one of the 100 women selected to spend one day with the Media Mogul; Mo Abudu. She is one of the most respected people in her field. You have no idea how grateful I am to be one of the 100 women selected out of 500 applications/entries for the first edition of #YourDreamMomentsWithMo. I got/met a lot of Mentors but Mrs. Bola Adesola; The MD/CEO of Standard Char tered Bank, Nigeria? Oh my God, her story still gives me the chills. I saw myself in her that day. Believe it or not, Jesus loves me. I learnt a lot.. so much that I am undecided about blogging the lessons. I am walking in Dominion. See pictures. The Mentors Ms. Mo Abudu. She looks 33 Ms. Abudu with Mrs. Bola Adesola Mrs. Veronica Odeka Bidemi Zakariyau  The Catalyst; Mr. Lanre Olusola Mrs. Nimi Akinkugbe I also made new friends.  With Tomike, The Host With Adesuwa ...

It's my 32nd Birthday

My 32nd birthday. I've been reflecting and reminiscing. Most of all, I have been filled with gratitude to God. My family has been the best! They have made me forget my rebellious teenage years. Lol.  God has surprised me this year.  My sister- the inspiration behind  The Cry Of Ishmael , got admission to a state University, my brother got married , I even got to live close to work in Lagos!!!  I wrote a book! I've also started another book😉😉 all in 2019. When I was 20, I wanted to be married by year 25. I was a romantic, you see, but I knew and read enough to run from fake relationships and I did, many times. I made a covenant with God.  My body and brain followed through(only possible by God's grace), so tough that I run from "love" that is different from Agape.  I was even engaged  I have shared this before ,  at 20. I fell in love this year, a  prayer request in December 2018. He didn't do much but I'm glad I...